Which marketing strategy will beef up your bottom line in 2018?
Branding? Inbound marketing? Social media? Paid ads? Or a carefully crafted combo of all four?
In this filmed round-table discussion we dig deep into the realm of paid advertising, firing key questions at Marcus Hemsley from Google global award-winning agency, Fountain Partnership.
- What the beauty of paid advertising is,
- How forecasting comes into the equation and why you should forget faith-based marketing,
- Which kinds of businesses paid ads will work for and which won’t,
- The difference between B2B and B2C paid advertising,
- His thoughts on the big question “are paid ads becoming too intrusive?”
- Where the future of the industry is going, in his expert opinion.
This is just one quarter of our value-packed, alcohol-fuelled round-table discussion. Keep your eyes peeled for the full two hour video [soon to be released].
It’s got Graeme Lipschitz from Wonderland Collective talking brand. Lauren Brener from Duo Creative Media talking social. Me talking inbound/content strategy. And of course, Marcus and the rest of us throwing our two (/twenty) pence into every hot topic discussed. Filmed by the talented George Nindi and his crew.
Watch, enjoy, learn and share!