With our agency compadres, The Fountain Partnership, we’ve put our expert knowledge of the SaaS market in the field. And surveyed 1,397 SaaS customers and marketers across the UK, US and Canada.
Read our free report to find out what’s really going on under the hood.
Unsurprisingly, we found that quality leads were up a reported 61% in 2020.
But in the midst of such a boom year, we also uncovered a series of major disconnects. Particularly between what marketers perceived and what customers wanted.
Left unchecked, there’s a danger of customers and service providers drifting ever further apart. Because how can you be sure your prospects want the improvements you’re building?
That’s why we’ve broken out our mechanic’s creeper and got right under the chassis.
And found a whole host of actionable takeaways that you can implement today.
From killer copy solutions to advanced marketing strategies.
Our free report is ready to read now. You’ll learn:
- Advanced remarketing strategies that will keep you ever-present, lifting your conversion rate.
- Which areas of SaaS marketing 57% of users want to see improvements in.
- That cost-effectiveness was not the most important driver of customers’ buying decisions.
- Why customer service should be a key element of SaaS marketing in 2021.
- Which information source customers trust the most, and where to focus your efforts for the best returns.